Nice upcoming Memorial Day holiday weekend with just a couple of minor bumps:
- First bump is that it'll be warmer today + Friday (see chart) and humidity will be slightly elevated.
- Second bump is that there's a SMALL chance of a shower or thunderstorm in Cottage Grove today/Friday due to a weak low pressure system across the area. Better chances in the mountains.
- It will then be cooler (but nice) and dry here Saturday through Monday with some clouds at times. High temps will be near to slightly above normal; lows within a few degrees of normal.
- No excessive heat seen (at this time) through the first week of June.
- Cascades: If you're venturing into the Cascades, isolated to scattered showers and thunderstorms are expected through Sunday so keep this in mind.